Image Map

Party!

Time started: 16.47


Yesterday it was my birthday. Time for a party! As a matter of fact I'm having a birthday afternoon tea right now (yes, I scheduled this post earlier ;) ). I'll probably post some pictures of it later. I love the colors and festivity that come with a table filled with cakes, pies and macarons. In the meanwhile I'm sharing some vintage party pics from my collection. Although, not to many people in these pictures seem to be happy, some of them are fairly intriguing though. None of these photographs have anything written on them. Only the back of the first photo states that it was printed in Berlin, the other backs are blank. 


feestje 1 - Berlin


feestje 2


feestje 3


feestje 4


feestje 5


feestje 6


Time ended: 17.38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...